- natural pesticides
- pet toys
- natural pet anxiety options
- safe options for health-related issues
- eco-friendly pet waste items
- natural food and treats
- natural safe cleaning items
- grooming tools
- and much more!
There are many simple things we can do as pet owners to help our pets and the environment. These include:
- get a pet from a shelter or breed rescue group. (In many cases these pets’ cost includes shots and spaying/neutering too.)
- give your pet organic food
- use biodegradable pickup bags
- spay/neuter your pet
- use safe grooming products
- use safe natural green cleaners and pesticides
- buy eco-friendly beds and toys
- do not buy clumping litter
- filter their drinking water
- protect wildlife by leashing your dog and keep your cat indoors
Do you want to learn more info on going green? We suggest many books on the subject. We will be adding new content, photos, and videos regularly so please bookmark this site and revisit soon!
Our goal is to provide info about what we can do regarding going green and our pets and suggest products that will enhance their health and let them have long happy lives as well as those that are good for the environment. Many people expose their pets unnecessarily to unsafe pesticides, medications with bad side effects and much more when they could use or at least try something that is natural first to see if it helps the issue at hand. We at GoGreenPetProducts.com know for a fact that natural products can work from personal experience. So we strive to communicate this to the world.